Rules of my blog, ya there are some.
If you find out who I am, please don't link to my name, link to my blog as "Her Desires"
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, I don't think I have to tell you what that means.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Oh my, what a debate huh? I never thought in a million years people would even read this, let alone comment. Let me say this one thing, what if I said my husband was beating me? My kids? Would it still be the same situation? The title of this blog has nothing to with anything, it's just a title, get over it.

As for my children, they know all about him, as does my husband. I've been friends with the man for 3 years. Just as my husband has many female friends. I came from divorced parents, i'm not affected by this. I'm sorry that some of you are. I look at it this way; They are happier away from each other, they are better parents, and i'm happy that they are happy. What kind of family likes fighting? I know I don't. Therefore, my husband and I never fight. We live our lives, and we're happy that way. I'm sorry that some of you have such miserable lives that you feel the need to bring other people down to your level.

I love this man with all my heart. I cared for him even before anything happened between us. Sometimes life gives us a different plan. Sometimes you think you found your "soulmate" then life throws you a curve ball. I know what's right and wrong, no one has to "remind" me. Do you really think i'd still be with my husband if it wasn't for the kids? My kids come first that is why i'm still here. That is why my husband is still in this relationship. We've grown apart. That's it that's all. Shit happens.

You don't know my past with him, you don't know what i've gone through, so don't come here and judge me and say i'm selfish. I want to be happy for once in my life, and apparently people don't understand that. I'm probably one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, I would give my shirt of my own back to help someone. So please, anything you say to me will roll off my back, i'm not affected by your comments. I'm a grown woman, and I hate stupid close-minded people.

"Life was meant to be lived, and curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life."-Eleanor Roosevelt

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


I can't thank you enough for all that you have done for me. About a year ago I my partner split up, we had both made BIG mistakes in our relationship. He ended up moving away from me to pursue a new life. I knew in my heart that he would be the only one to make me happy. I was relieved when I found your email on a site about what you have done. I requested 1 to 2 day casting of the reunite us love spell and within 3days mark company had relocated him back to our hometown where I still lived. We immediately reconnected and move in with each other. Our wedding date is set for Summer 2012. Expect to see your invite in the mail!.thanks to upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home