Rules of my blog, ya there are some.
If you find out who I am, please don't link to my name, link to my blog as "Her Desires"
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, I don't think I have to tell you what that means.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

I need another spot to lets say vent? Tell my inner most secrets?

A little about myself:

I'm 32, married for the time being, 2 kids-a girl and a boy, Live in a moderate to high income area, you know...the all American life. Right. I can play the part, but I have a secret. A secret that most of my internet friends know, but not anyone in direct contact with me. I have a friend, a friend who i'm deeply in love with, whom I go see every month for a week at a time. He is my best friend, my "boyfriend," my lover....he is what people say a "soulmate" should be.

A little background. We've been friends for quite some time, coming up on 3 years. He and I were strictly friends, nothing else. We did the harmless flirting thing, but nothing serious. In November he told me his wife said she didn't love him anymore and was moving out. Well she didn't move out until the end of February (another story for another time) I felt bad for him. Him and I talked about my relationship with my husband, or lack there of, and him the same, so the news really didn't come as a shock to me, and secretly I was glad because of the type of person she is, he didn't need her and would be a much better person without her. A week later in November, the 24th to be precise (i'm female, I remember dates) him and I started talking on the phone, we talked a few times before and since he practically knew my life story I was always comfortable talking to him. He told me exactly what happened between them...and before I knew it and unbenounced to us...that's how it all started.

Since that November 24th, I have talked to him everyday for seven months. I have never met him face to face before, we met through our blogs. I was going to go up north were he lives with my sister in-law in December, he wanted to meet me. I wasn't nervous, and I kinda wanted to meet him too. I mean I shared my inner-most thoughts with this man, my life...he was a stranger, but my best friend. Some how the plan with my SIL fell through...we still wanted to meet each other. We decided to meet half way in DC. He flew down, I drove up.

It was the most nerve wracking thing in my life. I walked into the lobby of the Hyatt, and I saw him...I knew it was him even though I barely saw any pictures of him. My stomach did flips and I think I actually felt like throwing up. He walked towards me and I smiled. He kissed and hugged me...we went upstairs to drop of my bags and he said he was hungry...we went downstairs and ate. Well he ate, I was nervous. I played with my napkin a lot. He still doesn't let me live that down. Apparently it was a lot because I didn't think I was playing with it that much!

After lunch we went up to the room, where he grabbed me and kissed me. I enjoyed it. Immensly. I returned the kiss and I wanted more. There was more, trust me, there was a lot more.

Like I said for the past 7 months i've been with this man for a week at a time almost every month since that December meeting.

I have a diary I have written in since we've met....and over the course of time I will publish these entries. Among other things. This place may get a little steamy, so hold on to your socks.

More later....

4 Comments:

Blogger MC Hendrick said...

Ummmm, don't take this as harsh criticism, Lord knows I don't write or speak eloquently, but when you are refering to you and another person it is always said as "He and I" or "She and I." Not "Him and me" or "Him and I."

Just was a little distracting is all.

As a sidenote, I hope you understand you are risking your childrens' sense of morality, security, and family values with the actions you are taking. Their interests should be above yours.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the forementioned comment. You really dont know what you are doing. I know you may be happy now, but think of your kids. Coming from a family whose father cheated on their mother, it will ruin them and they will not respect you and I cant imagine that you want that. I dont know, just something I think you should think about.

11:46 AM  
Blogger coco said...

How sad. How selfish.

I hope you're a better lover than you are a writer. I'm afraid not many will come back here for *that*, but only to play the Peeping Tom, watching as you debase yourself, your husband, and worst of all, your kids.

I'm afraid you're so blinded by your secret, fleeting thrills that you don't know how you sound and you aren't considering the consequences to your innocent children.

I imagine all they know is they just love their mommy.

What they *don't* know is that mommy only loves herself.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


I can't thank you enough for all that you have done for me. About a year ago I my partner split up, we had both made BIG mistakes in our relationship. He ended up moving away from me to pursue a new life. I knew in my heart that he would be the only one to make me happy. I was relieved when I found your email on a site about what you have done. I requested 1 to 2 day casting of the reunite us love spell and within 3days mark company had relocated him back to our hometown where I still lived. We immediately reconnected and move in with each other. Our wedding date is set for Summer 2012. Expect to see your invite in the mail!.thanks to upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home